Your access to and use of this website (www.snowymountainspa.com.au) referred to as “Site” is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements relating to the use of the Site between you and Mountain Spa is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
You are not permitted to download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) is solely for non-commercial personal use. You must not modify any paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
While Mountain Spa uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Mountain Spa makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is”. Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Mountain Spa accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Mountain Spa will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Mountain Spa also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Mountain Spa reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Mountain Spa who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Mountain Spa or a third party.
The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mountain Spa reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
Because Mountain Spa has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because Mountain Spa has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Mountain Spa is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Mountain Spa.
Although Mountain Spa may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Mountain Spa is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Mountain Spa will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Mountain Spa to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Please read carefully & complete prior to using our services.
By placing a booking with Mountain Spa you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and fully abide by them.
Acknowledgment - Health & Safety
· I acknowledge that I may be participating in or receiving a variety of services provided by Mountain Spa which may include but not be limited to the following: Mat Yoga, AntiGravity® Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training and or Fitness classes, Massage, Hair and or Beauty Treatments.
· I attest that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability or medical condition which would prevent me from safe participation in any of the services offered by Mountain Spa.
· I acknowledge my own health and safety is my responsibility. I also acknowledge that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician and determine if I am fit to participate in any physical activity.
Assumption of Risk
· I acknowledge that even with clear instruction, correct application and proper practice, there is a possibility of personal injury associated with participating or receiving any services offered by Mountain Spa.
· I am aware of the risks, dangers, and hazards associated with exercise and in particular with the practice of Yoga, AntiGravity® Yoga, Pilates & Personal Training.
· I accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, damage or loss resulting therefrom.
Release & Waiver
I hereby agree as follows:
· I release, waive and discharge Mountain Spa, its directors, employees and instructors (all of whom are collectively referred to as the “Releases”) from any and all liability for any personal injury, loss, property damages or expense arising out of or sustained in the course of my using services offered by Mountain Spa both on and off of the Mountain Spa premises including negligence on the part of the Releases to safeguard or protect me from the risks, dangers, and hazards referred to above, and including any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act.
· I agree that Mountain Spa is not responsible in the event of loss, damage, unauthorized use, theft or injury resulting from and to any personal property that I bring onto the premises.
· I recognize that this Agreement & Release & Waiver is a legal contract and that it is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by Australian law.
· I have read this document carefully and I fully understand its contents and meaning. I recognize that by agreeing to all points within this document I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue and I do so of my own free will.
Who should not practice AntiGravity® Yoga?
If you have one or more of the following conditions it is important that you consult with your doctor or heath professional prior to attending a class:
Prior to participating in our AntiGravity® Yoga classes, you are required to sign a waiver. It is important to notify the instructor of any of the above or other conditions you may have if you do choose to participate with approval from you a health professional so that your practice can be modified to suit your needs,
If you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mountain Spa - ABN: 14 293 880 864 email@example.com