Mountain Spa may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/07/18.
We may collect the following information:
· First & last name, email address, mobile phone number and physical address.
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service.
· We require this information for Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional emails or SMS messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
· We may also contact you to confirm your booking or appointments using the email or mobile phone number which you have provided to us.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Please read carefully & complete prior to using our services.By placing a booking with Mountain Spa you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and fully abide by them.
Acknowledgment - Health & Safety
I acknowledge that I may be participating in or receiving a variety of services provided by Mountain Spa which may include but not be limited to the following: Mat Yoga, AntiGravity® Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training and or Fitness classes, Massage, Hair and or Beauty Treatments.· I attest that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability or medical condition which would prevent me from safe participation in any of the services offered by Mountain Spa. · I acknowledge my own health and safety is my responsibility. I also acknowledge that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician and determine if I am fit to participate in any physical activity.
Assumption of Risk
I acknowledge that even with clear instruction, correct application and proper practice, there is a possibility of personal injury associated with participating or receiving any services offered by Mountain Spa.· I am aware of the risks, dangers, and hazards associated with exercise and in particular with the practice of Yoga, AntiGravity® Yoga, Pilates & Personal Training.· I accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, damage or loss resulting therefrom.
Release & Waiver
I hereby agree as follows:· I release, waive and discharge Mountain Spa, its directors, employees and instructors (all of whom are collectively referred to as the “Releases”) from any and all liability for any personal injury, loss, property damages or expense arising out of or sustained in the course of my using services offered by Mountain Spa both on and off of the Mountain Spa premises including negligence on the part of the Releases to safeguard or protect me from the risks, dangers, and hazards referred to above, and including any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act.· I agree that Mountain Spa is not responsible in the event of loss, damage, unauthorized use, theft or injury resulting from and to any personal property that I bring onto the premises.· I recognize that this Agreement & Release & Waiver is a legal contract and that it is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by Australian law.· I have read this document carefully and I fully understand its contents and meaning. I recognize that by agreeing to all points within this document I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue and I do so of my own free will.
Who should not practice AntiGravity® Yoga? If you have one or more of the following conditions it is important that you consult with your doctor or heath professional prior to attending a class:
Prior to participating in our AntiGravity® Yoga classes, you are required to sign a waiver. It is important to notify the instructor of any of the above or other conditions you may have if you do choose to participate with approval from you a health professional so that your practice can be modified to suit your needs,
If you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Snowy Mountain Spa - ABN: 14 293 880 864 email@example.com